Monday 9 February 2009

There are Fairies at the Bottom of my Garden........

....well, there is one at least flitting about! I received an enquiry about felt fairies yesterday and thought I had better make one or two for sale. This little lady was last night's handiwork and she'll be going on to Etsy later in the day.

The black dog portrait is now finished and ready for despatch - pictures later in the week as I don't like to show the world a painting before it reaches it's destination. It turned out pretty well in the end, despite my whining about how difficult it was. So now I am free for a while to get on with some of my own work - it's been a good six months or more since I was able to do this. Of course, if anyone would like a commission, I shan't turn it down....

4 comments:

natural attrill said...

Fingers crossed for felt fairy sales!!
I really like the fabric in the background, procession of ants, where is that from?
P.x

Magpie Magic said...

This is really sweet. I love her read hair and flower wreath. :-)

Fingers crossed for Fairy Sales. Hope they'll all fly out of the shop.

Caroline B said...

Penny - isn't the fabric brilliant? I got several assorted pieces from this shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=95651
on Etsy - they are Japanese but she is in Singapore - not too expensive though. The panda one in the previous post was from there too.
C.

Sallie said...

Very cute!