Sunday 25 September 2011

So Far, So Good....

This is the knitted aquarium so far - nothing is attached yet, the weed and pebbles will be more artistically arranged when it is completed and there will only be three fish, all of which will be suspended in swimming positions.  I still have to construct the front struts and lid, but cannot do that until I buy some florists wire tomorrow.  The aquarium is a mere 3 x 6 inches, resting on a 5 inch high base, which should give you the idea of just how small I am knitting. Despite the headaches this has caused, it has been quite a fun item and I am looking forward to using my goldfish pattern in other projects in the future.

2 comments:

Magpie Magic said...

You're totally amazing. Looks fab! xoxo

WendyCarole said...

It's wonderful. Can't wait to see it finished.