Tuesday 21 February 2012

Seeing Spots Before My Eyes.......

This is the final painting for Derwent and I have three days in which to fill in all the spots!  Am I panicking?  Just a little - it seems that the world and his wife want to talk to me on the phone or come round my house this week, so getting some uninterrupted work time has been tricky,  So perhaps it's time to take the receiver off the hook and hang a 'do not disturb' sign on the door.......

On the needles this week: currently knitting a mini replica dog for a little girl's birthday.  Next is a telephone which has to be only 2 inches wide - fun!  And I have just landed a very interesting knitting job for the coming months, my first professional design commission!

1 comment:

Soggibottom said...

:-) Thankful I am innocent :-) On both accounts :-) x x x