Wednesday 22 February 2012

Wide-Eyed & Legless.......

It took over THREE HOURS to put in all those spots - my eyes are aching even after a night's sleep. Thankfully neither the phone nor doorbell rang and apart from forays to the kitchen for tea and biscuits, I could work undisturbed.  Now it's time to put in all the deeper browns and shading in order to flesh this leopard out.
I was so tired at the end of the day, I only managed to knit the front legs of this little lady - usually it would have taken me an evening to finish her completely.  Never mind, tomorrow is another day....

2 comments:

Magpie Magic said...

The leopard looks great already, and I am not surprised it took that long to put all those spots in, but it was worth it! :-)Doggy looks cute, too. Don't stress yourself out over it, she will be fine just with front legs. It's not as if she has to go walkies...? ;-) xoxo

Soggibottom said...

NO ONE WILL CALL YOU :-) :-) TOO FRIGHTENED :-) :-)
The leopard really does look great :-)
Don't change the spots :-) X X X