Saturday 31 March 2012

Cloaked in Secrecy....

I'm sorry - I've been a bad blogger this week and it's not because I have nothing to show, it's because most of it is to be kept quiet for now.  Not this bear however - but unfortunately this is as far as I have got with him, as I have had no spare time.
A great deal of my time has been spent knitting ducks and honing the pattern into a legible version that normal people would be able to follow.  Two down, two to go.......

I've also been knitting some little things for the animated film, but will not be showing them.
The garden is coming to life and I really should have spent some time out there this week, but what with the knitting and the day job, I was tired and unenthusiastic.  These flowers are rather lovely - I can't remember their exact name, but they are Easter something-or-others and I am very impressed that their internal calendar has ensured they flowered a week before Easter.  I wonder if that works no matter what time of year Easter falls......

It is the Easter Break now which means 2 weeks away from the day job, so perhaps I can re-charge my batteries and be a bit more creative!

3 comments:

Sue Doran said...

I think they're Doronicums, easy to grow from seed perennials. Lovely at this time of year but they come out at the same time as daffodils and so get a little overshadowed!

Most intrigued by the secrecy, usually means something wonderful for you :-)

Caroline B said...

The secrecy isn't that exciting, just stuff!

Unknown said...

My parents had some. They knew them as Calendar Easter Daisies