Wednesday 12 March 2008

Tiger, Tiger.....


Had some scans done of past work to send to various places and replace the rubbish ones on my website. The above is a painting I did a few years ago and I am very proud of it - unfortunately it never sold, but I'm quite glad to still have it. I had real trouble photographing it as the black paint reflected all light, so I am dead chuffed at how well it has come out with the scan. This is acrylics on mountboard.

One disappointment - my pictures got rejected by the Boston exhibition today. Ho hum, never mind - I was wondering how I was going to afford to get them there! So now I have two things left I am waiting for...fingers crossed!

4 comments:

Anil P said...

Very real.

Of late there is a serious concern in India that there's a very real possibility that we might be losing the Tiger for good given the loss of habitat and widespread poaching.

Laura Sparling said...

Oh Caroline - bad luck re the Boston exhibition. :o(

What a fabulous tiger! I love it! :o)

Laura x

natural attrill said...

What a beautiful painting Caroline.
P.

Unknown said...

That is a fantastic painting Caroline!
Are there any animal charities out there that might like to use your paintings for licensing? Have you tried that route?