Thursday 6 March 2008

Blue-Tit in Curly Hazel

Here is the latest bird picture in Chinese watercolour paints. It was quite enjoyable to do, but I'm glad this one is finished for some reason! Can you tell where I managed to drop three neat blobs of Burnt Sienna? No? Thank goodness for that - I did that just as I was putting the finishing touches on the catkins and could have cried!!

Next on the agenda is a double portrait of two little boys in monochrome - I haven't used the pencils for quite a while now and am looking forward to it. I also have a jewellery commission and still ploughing on with the knitted elephant - hope it's worth the effort!!

Oh, and having complained to Kwikfit Customer Services, they agreed I had been messed about and will be sending a £50 voucher for tyres - whoopee.....but it is a darn sight better than nothing!!

2 comments:

natural attrill said...

This little bird is so sweet, and the shape of the branches look lovely, infact a really nice painting Caroline, as usual!
P.

Laura Sparling said...

Gosh, this is awesome! :o)

Laura x