Saturday 9 March 2013

It's A Timey-Wimey Sort Of Thing....

Someone has a birthday next week, and Someone asked for a crocheted Dr. Who...
I used a pattern from Snuffykins Journal as I didn't have the time to invent my own.  I changed it slightly, making the torso and legs a bit longer - David Tennant is a tall skinny chap after all.  I also gave it a bit more detail, such as the buttons, shoelaces, etc.  I had to make him fairly robust too as I have a feeling he may end up being cuddled quite a bit.  I want to make a tardis for him to go in, but I fear there may not be enough time to do this before Wednesday.

It's Mother's Day here in the UK - I worked my socks off yesterday getting all the boring household jobs done so that even if my children don't pamper me, I will have a completely free day in which to get on with as much arts and crafts as I can possibly stuff into it!  Now I am off back to bed with a cup of tea and a book - enjoy your day, ladies!

1 comment:

Magpie Magic said...

It looks great, I bet Stacie will love it. :-) Hope you had a good day yesterday with all your chores done. LOL xoxo