Sunday 3 March 2013

Wake Up!

Last month I entered the Artist & Illustrators portfolio exhibition and got a painting accepted into the online exhibition which was great.  This month I entered again, and actually (finally!) got my painting published in the magazine!  You will probably recognise it as the last one I painted, of the sunrise over the snow.  I'm so pleased!

I nearly missed seeing it though - the magazine arrived in the post on Thursday, and as I have had a very busy week with work both at the day job and at home, I just glanced through it briefly.  While chatting yesterday I mentioned that I had entered the exhibition but didn't know how I'd got on and then realised I hadn't searched the magazine yet.  There it was, large as life -what a terrific surprise!  They are also making me their featured artist on the Portfolio website - I suppose I really ought to have a look and see if that's up yet too.....oh yes, here it is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Well deserved.
Congratulations!!!!


tricia

Kelly-Belly said...

So happy for you! : )

xoxo
Kelly