Monday 7 October 2013

The Week's Work...

Oops, nearly a week since the last post - I have been busy, just not much to show as yet.  This little dog has been on the drawing board - she will be paired with a cat in a double portrait.  I am using Derwent Drawing Pencils for this one.  It's a bit of a tricky one, the photos are not lit terribly well, which when painting a black dog makes life difficult.  I have enough to work from though.
I have been knitting and constructing this - I am not telling you what it is, I'm not sure I even want to be associated with it!  It involved foam board, a cardboard box and a can of hairspray - I get the prize for recycling here!
Also had to design and knit this little pigeon - he is still not finished as he has no feet - considering whether or not to give him two whole feet or one and a stump  like most feral pigeons...







No comments: