Tuesday 26 June 2007

Blowing my own trumpet!!

Below is an e-mail I received today from the lady in Greece to whom I sold several pieces of jewellery:

Just got your jewellery! It's wonderful!!! Every single piece is a small work of art! I love the starfish necklace........and the fishy one......and especially the bracelet.......and the green necklace...............
they're actually all my favourites! You're so talented!


It doesn't hurt to have a little self-promotion! Also I am so pleased she liked what she bought - it is a chance buying something you have only seen in a photograph, so it is a relief it was well received.

Still flogging myself to death trying to get more stock ready for the weekend - not doing terribly well to be honest. I'm trying to make another curly crochet wire necklace and they are soooo time-consuming, plus I keep falling asleep while doing it and waking up at midnight with the crochet hook still in my hand! (Needless to say, the man in my life just leaves me there to sleep until it is his bed-time!) Better get on with something I suppose.....yawn.....

No comments: